I'm off to a slow start this year, but that's alright. I spent a good chunk of time yesterday going through my scrap bin, sorting, organizing and purging. One of my goals for this project is to use as many pieces of scraps and older products as I can -- stuff that I had to have, but that's been sitting in my stash since then. And, try to keep it less dimensional this year so that my book will still fit into the binding!
Since it's been raining cats and dogs here, I spent most of the past few days at my desk. I finished the dictionary cover for my Learn Something New Every Day project. I used Jenni Bowlin paint with both a Donna Downey stamp and a new Jenni Bowlin foam stamp (more later!). I layered a bunch of scraps and dug through my alpha sticker bin (and made a bit of a dent!).
Here's the entire cover. I'm thinking right now that I wait until the pages are complete before binding the book - that way it'll be easier to paint and stamp the pages.
Jenni Bowlin: Speckled Egg Paint Daubber, Whimsical Foam Stamps, and Mini Chalkboard alphas, Donna Downey Delicate Flower stamp, dictionary paper, Echo Park For the Record alphas, Studio Calico alphas, Sassafras Lass Script alphas, a Susie Bentz handmade ticket, an old 7gypsies sticker, and a couple other scraps.